WEIGHT LOSS

My weigth is 50 kg and height is 5.4 feet, i need to reduce weight i have to reduce weight n Stomach and thighs.. pls suggest food habbit and excersise.. wether walking is good or ny yoga?

Doctor Answers (2) on WEIGHT LOSS

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Since u don't have much weight but this is called thin obesity in which tummy thigh and hip portion has more fat deposits and weight is normal u need to reduce this fat without affecting weight. Can surely help u with this. Write me on personal chat for counseling
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello madam,,, you have perfect weight for your height, and your Body mass index is in normal range. Too thin will attract many diseases. If you have more fat deposit in stomach and the highs,,, aerobics exercise help you,, walking and yoga are also good for maintaining body fit and healthy. Avoid high high calorie foods like bakery products,, junk foods, oily foods. Eat more protein containing foods like cereals and pulses.