Weight loss

I had c section for my delivery..its been 5 months.kindly suggest me how to reduce weight ...i am going to join my job in a month ..kinldly suggest diet plan also..but morning and night I do breastfeeding for my kid ..
views-icons 81 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Maruthesh Gowda
Bariatric Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Your BMI is within in normal range. You should not have much to loose. Diet plan below should be sufficient
Ms. Luana Mascarenhas
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, it is not possible to type out a diet chart in this space to meet your needs with such little insight into you personally. As long as you are breast feeding avoid consumption of any pills to accelerate fat burning in body. Consume 6 small frequent meals rather than 3 major meals. Do NOT skip breakfast. Stop sugary and high sodium foods in the diet. Eat complex carbs like Oats for breakfast, switch from white to red rice. Keep your portions of salad bigger and rice/chapati smaller. Eat 2-3 fruits a day [these could be 2 meals in themselves]. This should help you! You can get in touch with me for more personalized diet planning