Weight loss
Can I lose 10 kg weight in a month?? What all I have to do to lose 10 kg in just a month??? I'm 5'8 and approx 80kgs.

Please connect directly for the same. Thanks.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+188
Chat with a dietician
Hello, No you can't and you shouldn't. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Weight loss should be slowly and gradually .weight loss should be scientific way so again will not gain. Need more information about u so contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo.
u can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month through online consultation.
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
Hi I would suggest you to start when your baby start with the weaning food. If you start with the low calorie diet for weight loss now then it can effect your baby health and quality of your milk. So wait for 3 months more and start with any diet after that. And always lose weight in a healthy manner don't lose weight in unhealthy manner.. it can make your body weak and your weight will bounce back later. You always have to be stronger for the Motherhood goals and other the chores around you. If you would like to have diet from me then you contact me on the number mentioned on Practo profile and you can also follow me on Instagram... my Instagram handle name is dietitianvidhi.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Dear Practo user ,kindly go through the reviews and if u feel confident to consult me ,connect me via practo . I can guide u in  best way. Or u can visit https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Dt.Remya Rajan
Hello user No, you can lose maximum 5-6 kg in month There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita