Weight lose
Hi..doctor I'm overweighted and also I have hypothyroidism problem...say me some diet plan to loss weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You need to reduce 15 KGS that too fat loss not muscle with thyroid u need to take of your diet. Not any diet plan but you need specific according to your body and lifestyles. Write me on personal chat for counseling
Dr. Vandana Verma (PT)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi typically being overweight and having thyroid is interrelated. Once u loose weight your thyroid will also start getting controlled and vice versa. But for this you need to take proper plans and tips won't be helpful. U can contact me privately if u want a proper chart designed. I charge 3500 per month and target 2 to 5 kgs weight loss in a month.