Weight &inches loss
This question is for ayurvedic Can u please some good ayurvedic medicines for weight loss and inches loss Can u tell a good company of ayurvedic thera are many companies at chemist

Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can suggest anything choose direct consultation with all your details for proper guidance and help
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
Hello, Thank you for the query. Will surely help you. With some healthy lifestyle changes and proper diet, you can focus on weight loss. - Consume good amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet. - Include good amount of complex carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats in your diet - Avoid consumption of added sugar which is usually present in packaged and processed foods and junk food. - Don't skip any meals and consume small and frequent meals throughout the day and maintain portion sizes. - Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. -Get yourself proper rest and sleep. Minimize stress levels. Hope this information helps. For a customised diet plan through an online or an in-person consultation, you can reach out to me via practo or on www.vasundhara.me . Thanks
I am a gynecologist and nutritionist also Consult me online  on practo..... What app ( nine five zero six seven six nine eight five one).....
Hello Instead of ayurvedic medicines u can go for nutraceuticals. I can suggest some according to ur body requirements. Neutraceuticals will definitely increase ur metabolism and will also strengthen ur body internally
consult online through practo direct
Hello, Lifestyle modification is probably is the only, way out to lose fat and gain health. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Hi Thanks for your query for weight loss you need eat well planned balanced diet medicine will provide short term result but balanced diet will give you sustainable weight loss
Book your appointment via practo for further details
Hello user If you want to reduce thru diet, you can contact us.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
The medicines you are asking about can 'aid' in weight loss. They cannot make you lose weight on their own. You need to get into a healthy routine i.e. take proper diet and exercise. Then, you can add these into your regime.
Get in touch through Practo for complete advise on diet, exercise and the ayurvedic medicine.
take direct consultation i need your complete information like your current eating habits, likes,dislike, medical history , diet preference that are you non vegetarian or pure vegetarian etc. so will able to give custamised diet plan. take direct Online  consultation  through my practo account- dietitian-   Anjali kanphade. Tips. Avoid junk food, fried food Start 30-45 minutes brisk walk Use less oil,les sugar Eat home made food, 4-5 small meals in a day don't overeat.