I am agree with view of dr sharath and additional to that what i observed mostly most of the person they do not drink water frequently rather they drink water at one time like 1 litre at one time.. so drink water in divided doses
Hello, drinking only too much of water without exercise is harmful to body it leads to over dehydration . here are some tips to lose weight. H. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 1hr of strenous physical exercise(either in gym, treadmill or jogging) morning and evening along with your diet control will help to lose weight . Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Along with this drink plenty of water will helps to lose weight, exercise and water makes you look charming.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.