Want to burn tummy fat
I want to burn my tummy fat!! It's looking awkward !! I need to burn that fat! Please suggest me a good diet measures so that I can reduce my tummy !! Before my sister wedding !

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 14 KGS that too fat notmuacle I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month.have healthy diet and exercises to reduce weight. I can help u with this
Hello....., have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. For ladies aerobic exercises and yoga works better , .Skipping ,swimming ,cycling burns stored fat