Walking for health
Walking is what is the benefits for us I have stress Walking is used for to me Give health tea nice

Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your question is some what not clear! but I think you wanna ask "benefits of walking, as u have stress - will it help you?" right? So, accordingly I say, "Yes" it will relieve stress as well treat depression. As walking helps in circulation of blood in body overall also is helpful for maintaining health of heart.
Try to keep your diet simple, include 5 to 6 servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet, and 4 to 5 almonds.