Veg diet plan for a skinny fat guy
I am a vegetarian, with skinny fat type body and inam currently working on building muscle mass and loosing mainly belly fat. What diet plan should i follow, and if someone could sum-up the actual food that i should consume, instead of technical terms like amounts of calories, vitamins, carbs etc., that would be very helpful. Thank you 😄

For you milk and pulses are major sources of protein.
You can contact us for a properly with detailed with details of quantity of protein that is to be taken in every meal
one must be cautious of excess protein. I advise you to divide your protein throughout the day.
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello According to your age and height given above your weight is high and it is must to be decreases. Kindly give more details about your life style, physical activity in that you involved or not, family's obesity history, good habit and likes dislikes.
Book your one month package appointment with me for a better result. so I can help you out with a beneficial diet plan and guidance.
Be stress free. because stress is a key factor for having obesity and associated diseases. include more green in pleasant from. Exclude all the heavy cereal products from your routine diet. Drink more and more water and liquid. thanks for asking your issue have a good health.
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
It is very simple, even you can google the stuff. This will show you need to reduce rice, roti, wheat, milk, oils and fats, fried foods, fruit juices, potatoes and so on... with never ending list. But if you consult a Dietician, she will let you know how much to take it. Keeping in mind the your habits, work routine, exercise base and most I importantly consider your cravings towards food.
consult online with me. or visit a professional nutritionist nearby.
To keep your craving at bay, keep drinking water!