Underweight

I am underweight and looks weak. As my apetite is very less. Feel Very less hunger and diet intake is also very less. In past i tried to take apetite boosters with protein supplements from Optimum nutrision and also join gym. Also Got 10 kgs weight gain. But after leaving supplements never keep it same for long and loose all my hard work in 7-8 months. Medically no illness. No any other habit like drinking and smoking. I really worked hard in the past but never got permanent weight gain. Whenever i eat more it directly increased my weight. But not much feel hunger. Please recommend some permanent solution to boost my apetite.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to gain16 KGS with supplements it will be temporary. U need to have good healthy diet which gives u permanent weight gain. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight gain in month
Mrs. Varuni Upadhyay
Dietitian/Nutritionist 14 yrs exp Delhi
Hey there are different reasons forUnderwieght which need to be look in detail so for proper guidance we need to talk on person to know the problem and to work over it .kindly contact me for detailed review of scenario with solution