Which doctor would be the best to consult for weight gain checkup to know the exact problem which may be stopping me from gaining weight. Gynecologist or Nutritionist.
5065 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Both gyanec for seeing physical problems nutrionist for checking eating habits . write me on personal chat for consultation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
4/8 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Weight Gain Underweight how to gain weight
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.