Under weight
According to my age, I am having less weight and muscle. I also feel weakness after waking up from bed sometime. Recently, I had my blood test in which i got my TSH (7.5 microgram/ml).

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir Can you please tell us what is your exact weight and also share full lab results
Dr. A. Salam
Internal Medicine 10 yrs exp Pune
Dear Practo user. Let me clear first that Weight is as per height and not as per age. As u said your TSH level is high then you should gain weight. Something is not clear to me. Need detail history to solve your problem. Thanks.