Increase in weight
Hi doctor, My age is 20, height 5.3' and weight is 60 kg which is going on increasing and I want to loose my weight within 3 months but I don't get time for exercise and I m living in hostel so can't take a proper diet. So plz suggest me something that would reduce my weight.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

for keeping yourself fit best thing is either working out or doing cardiac exercises like treadmill,cross trainer,brisk walking ,jogging these will help for long periods, you are in hostel better workout when ever you get free time, within 3 months you be fit