My weight is 120 kg and
I want to reduce my weight Asap. I am 6.2feet tall and would like to reduce by 30 KG at least. I don't want to do surgery.
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
hello... please consult a nutritionist and get a diet plan for yourself...and start doing min exercise..  am sure you will get wonderful results...make sure you stick to your diet plan and do not have oily,Bakery items,junk etc
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.