Less weight
Will ciplactin and decdan help to increase my weight is 56 kg since 2 years ..what should I eat ...
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. get some hormonal tests done, sometimes due to hormonal problems, the weight doesn't increase. have high protein diet. then hit the gym. that way you will gradually increase weight in a controlled manner and your weight will not be because of fat. alternatively, consult a good dietician. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.