Weight gain
I am 22 years old and super skinny. I have always had issues regarding my weight and have never been able to gain any however hard I tried. Is cyproheptadine useful and safe for weight gain?

Dr. Rupalini Sastry (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Bangalore Rural

Why do you need to gain weight? Unless medically advised there is no need to worry about less weight. Ensure you eat healthy fresh food. Aim for fitness rather than weight.

Hello.. Well cyproheptadine will help you to improve your appetite ..I don't think it has any effects on weight gain...it's quite possible that your genetically built so...you try to eat protein rich diet ..I don't think you will need supplements .. consult a nutritionist...thank you

Cyproheptadine weight gain