Unable to reduce belly fat
I am working out on almost daily basis with 35 minutes or 4km running and 30 minutes weight training. Can see changes but tummy fat is still a challenge. Cant see any change here. Please help... What to do

Hello, For Healthy weight loss, You have to take proper Macros & Vitamin support through foods & vegetable only, because no any suppliments are perfect enough for specific need of anybody. You should sleep atleast for 7hours without disturbance, if insomniac, a qualified Dietitian can manage the issue with food only. As per your timings it's our dury to create some space of required amenities. You can contact me for PERSONALISED DIET CHART you can contact me here online or you can GOOGLE  search Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty For asking any kind of query regarding health. Online Video Consultation is available at your convenient time. Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty (Google search Name) For any questions you can ask directly
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Tummy fat is stubborn, genetic and can be reduced with a combination of a high fibre diet along with specific exercise for the stomach .only running and weight training won’t help you loose fat on your stomach.
For a well planned diet customised to your requirements contact me on practo
For reducing belly fat follow belly related exercise like push up ,sit up ,crunches ,apply oil and gel for message on flabby part so extra fat can remove from perticular part of the body and apply tightenening cream . Follow high fibre and rich protein in ur diet .
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely .
Hi For further details and in depth response to your query, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Greetings for the day!!   Exercise is responsible only for 20 percent of your weightloss. 80 percent depends on the diet you take. Modifying the diet along with exercise can give better and sustainable results. Thank you