Tooth problem

One of my teeth broked totally. But I does not feel any pain. BT today I saw that there is increase of some tissue from inside. What it is I'm not getting it. BuT still I'm not feeling any pain

Doctor Answers (4) on Tooth problem

It can be a pulp polyp. It has both painful and painless conditions. A proper RCT followed by a crown will solve your problem. Visit a dentist.
The tissue is the pulp tissue of the tooth which you are seeing now. These can be painful or painless. Do consult your dentist immediately to avoid painful situation and infection.
Dr. Sunita Karmankar Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Hi...No need to afraid. The tissue u r referring is due to infected pulp tissue inside your tooth. That can b treated by Root canal treatment, filling and capping if it's restorable. You should visit your dentist soon. Keep smiling
Always such conditions are not associated with pain.The tissue which you are referring to can be either pulpal inflammation or it can be portion of gum popping out.Consult a dentist,get a clinical observation along with take a x-ray of the tooth in question.Treatment accordingly,conservative mode of treatment will be the first choice.Rest confirmation after clinical & radiological evaluation.