Tooth pain with eye pain

I have my wisdom tooth infected by cavity. Already I went to the doctor they have asked me to extract it, since I was not in situation to take rest I got tablets and came back, this happened 2 weeks since, now I get tooth ache along with eye pain and discomfort in seeing also sleeping. My wisdom tooth is at the last one and is not visible to find how badly it is affected. Can someone suggest how to alleviate the pain? If to remove the teeth what are the procedures after removal and how long should I be out of food?
views-icons 117 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi...no need to worry. With new technology now a days extractions are painless. Food you can take soft anything at normal temperature. You can take Ketorol-DT two tablets in half glass of water followed by one tablet after every meal. Visit dentist ASAP for extraction before it infects more.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ....visit a nearby dentist to first diagnose the situation properly with the help of x-ray and then u can plan for the removal... You just need one day rest post- removal...till the tissues get healed...u can chew on the other side... But plan for the treatment ASAP.. Before it get worse... Take care..!!
Dr. Latesh Jogekar
Dental Surgeon 3 yrs exp Nagpur
Yes surely u should remove tooth first..... There is in some case pain shifting towards eye area.... After removal only a day u can take rest nd after that do work regularly.... Nd u can chew food on other side of jaw..... Thnk you