Severe tooth pain
My tooth is paining so much I  have  taken nicip tablet full one sheet but still its paining so much. As today Sunday doctor is also not  available so how to control it for one more day

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

it looks like an infection in tooth because of decay.. take toradol 10mg twice a day. novamox capsule 500 mg twice a day for 3 days.. Don't take any other medicine along with these medicine
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hello sir. tooth pain will not reduce when u take a painkiller alone. u need to eliminate the cause. pls consult ur dentist before u blindly take any given medicine. medicine will be given according to the severity of the inflection.