Thyroid and Pcos
I have hypothyroidism and Pcos.. Online I read that flaxseed and spinach are very good for Pcos but we should avoid both for hypothyroidism.. Now I'm confused whether to have it or to avoid... Please suggest

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 29 KGS that too fat.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month.their are other foods also which are helpful in pcos. U can choose them.
Hi......, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise..... Limit less healthy, simple carbohydrates such as soda, excess fruit juice, cake, candy, ice cream, pies, cookies and doughnuts..... Consider medications for both hypothyroidism and Pcos.....