Teeth grinding lips

My upper teeth seem to grind against the inner side of my lips causing pain. The only thing I want to know is which type of doctor should I consult for this condition?
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rohit Sachdeva
Dentist 2 yrs exp Delhi
u must visit a dentist ,he will adjust ur bite py placingcap over grinded teeth,so dnt make it so late get it done as soon as possible
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?