Teeth extracted
Respected Doc, i had my teeth, 4/6, 4/7 extracted in august of this year following a failed root canal treatment, which eventually lead to an abscess, the teeth removal was very painful, coz the anaesthesia wasnt affecting the pain, so now they told me to go for implantation, will that be also painful or what if i skip

Dr. Kapil Kalra
Dentist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
Implant placement done under local anasthesia are not painful, now a days minimum invasive immediate implant placement options are available, where only after three days you will be able to chew also and procedure is painless. Hope this helps
Dr. R.S.Mohan Kumar
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 15 yrs exp Chennai
Implants are safe procedure for replacement of teeth. Good local anaesthesia is important to have a comfortable experiance. Replacement of missing teeth is important to maintain proper occlusion ( bite). Kindly speak to your dentist about your fear. The reason for the pain during extraction of teeth can also be explained to u by your dentist. If you still very worried / scared ask your dentist regarding concious sedation.