Teeth replacement

My mother's lower jaw front 4 teeth have become weak and she wants to replace them. Please let me know what are the PRE-REQUISITES for it. My mother will visit Bangalore on 6th July for 1 week. She wants to get it done during that period of time. Please let me know whether the replacement of all the 4 teeth could be done in a week time.
views-icons 3776 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Teeth replacement

Dr Rakesh Shah Vadodara | Implantologist
Oh, 1 week is more den enough for the treatment She can either undergo a bridge or an implant supported prosthesis. Even in implants, we can give immediate fix teeth within a week's time. So ultimately it's ur call about the choice of treatment
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ...it can certainly be done in one week ...but..I would suggest you to please visit a nearby dentist to know what all options are available to replace the teeth...(along with the models) Then decide, make up your mind...so that when she comes here in Bangalore... Not much time is wasted in decision making... Take care ..!!
For teeth replacement there are multiple options. Removable denture, fixed bridge and dental implants. If you have time constraints, and you want implants, get blood sugar levels checked.get cbct done for front teeth you want to replace with implants.these are the most required investigations for planning implants. If everything falls in place its possible to complete the procedure in a weeks time.
Hi..yes it's possible. She can go either fixed or removable one. It can be done in one week.You can book an appointment with me on Practo at Bangalore. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Prerequisites for teeth replacement would be good bone for implants, good adjacent teeth for bridge and there is always immediate partial denture. One of the most important factor to consider as a prerequisite would be no associated medical conditions or illness.
Dr. Shruti Agarwal Kolkata | Dental Surgeon
Yes one week is a good time for bridge or implant phase 1 treatment but first a proper treatment plan should be made considering the dental medicĂ l and get age u can book a dentist online also give an estimated stay of your mother so that tretment can be done on priority basis