Swelling & pain in gums
Experiencing swelling,pain due to some injury/may be infection causing abscess, leading to pain in lymph nodes , opening of mouth. Location of gums is behind third molar & it has slight over growth for years. This has many times caused it to hit by upper teeth or some hard food. Usually after some days swelling, it used to subside. This time , it has inflamed and sustained. I m on ibrufen 400mg every 6 hrs & erythromycin 500mg also every 6 hrs, since thursday 7pm. Symptoms only moderated. I understand even for going to dentist to check gum cleaning/surgery etc, infection must subside. Whats you opinion on prescription to be taken/being taken ?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You have been following multiple wrong practices which are causing damage to your health only over the period of time..... these include self medications, wrong medications and avoiding the objective treatment of a problem which cannot be treated through medications..... please visit your Dentist at the earliest so that a proper chemical examination and X-rays can be done..... most likely you will be requiring the extraction of the offending third molar for permanent relief from this problem.... Regards....
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

Erythromycin isn't the choice of drug for dental infections.  please visit a dentist, get your xrays done & do as advised by him.  mostly your third molars will be advised to be extracted. 
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

You should start with tab. Signoflam thrice a day for three days after meal for pain. .and tab. Moxikind cv 625 mg twice daily for 3 days after meal as an antibiotic. . Take tab. pan40  once a day for 3 days as an antacid for acidity. . Before breakfast. Then go to a dentist and get it removed. .
Dr. Gaurav Kharbanda
Prosthodontist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Well going through your query and repeated nature of trouble what you must understand is that medicines are meant only for symptomatic relief and not a definitive treatment . Further I would emphasise here that self medication and delay may only complicate the procedure , so my advice is to visit an oral surgeon and undergo the necessary procedure .
Dr. G.D. Singhal
Endodontist 40 yrs exp Noida
Get your 3rd molar extracted at the earliest