Sugar Potassium freediet

My mother has been having sugar problem for almost 7/8 years. She has been advised to go for a Potassium free diet along with Sugar Free diet. Need help of a dietician to suggest an appropriate diet chart. Image enclosed

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, I do agree with Dr. Jain that she is diabetic and require a customized planned diet advice, with much more specific details needed for that. I am from Delhi, please feel free to get in touch with me through practo and visit in person. I shall help you with all your queries in detail.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. I have gone through your query and the attachment. She is a diabetic and also has kidney ailments. The diet chart can be obtained by consulting a dietician and a nutritional expert at the hospital itself or you can book an appointment with a dietician using practo. You have to visit them in person for such things. Its not possible to give a whole diet chart on this platform. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.