Stress Echocardiography
How accurate is Stress Echocardiography ? Does it detect Blockages in heart accurately ? Can a person having negative stress echocardiogram and 0 calcium CT score has CAD ?

Kindly discuss for your concern

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
These r non invasive procedures, it is really helpful to understand and diagnose the issue.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Before questioning accuracy of stress Echocardiography it is better to understand what it does, it helps in visually seeing the function of heart/muscles/chambers as whole during stress induced by medication (like dobutamine) or physical activity. If at all it is normal or any abnormality in motion of heart wall/valves and function can be identified by the test and it doesn't help in finding Any blocks. For that you may need CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY. calcium deposit score of zero and having CAD is possible and need much detailed explanation for it.
may consult cardiologist if needed.
consultation with a cardiologist is advisable