Stress and sleeplessness
I cannot sleep soundly at night and keep thinking about things all the time and have no control over my thinking. Even while sleeping I am dreaming about things that happened with me during the daytime. Now I am wondering whether I should see a psychiatrist, neurologist or somnologist

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, At your age ,poor sleep is usually due to either poor sleep hygeine ie; habits and routines that interfere with good sleep such as drinking too much tea,coffee or colas, exposure to too much of screen (TV,mobile,computer)near bed time and sedantry life style. It could also be due to anxiety problems. please get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist to assess your problem in detail and suggest treatment.