Sleeplessness and phobia
I can't sleep at night. I tend to fall asleep at around 7 am to 9 am.before that no matter how hard I try I can't sleep. I have a weird phobia too. I fear footballs and curtains and fans and doors. All of them make me scared in an uncomfortable and repulsive way.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
I would need some more details like duration of your complaints, any triggers for such, any depressive or anxiety complaints, your daytime routine for a better understanding. Until that time practice sleep hygiene such as fix time to go to bed n waking up, avoiding stimulation like TV. Mobile prior to sleeping, avoiding tea and caffeine in evening, using bed only for sleeping etc.