Can't fall to sleep at night
Since last 3 days I am not able to fall to sleep at night. From 10 to 3 Pm I just try falling to sleep in vain. Never happened before ..this is the first time..I am yawning..but still not sleeping ..it is so frustrating also..the maid comes at 6 am so I am getting max 3 hours of sleep Feeling restless and frustrated pls help

Hi Calm yourself, 
calming techniques
hi
Heyy I can help you better with further treatment course needed. U can connect me via whatsapp on seven zero eight two zero two two zero six two.
Consult a psychiatrist there are many therapies as well as medicine to treat. Try relaxation techniques, breath exercises, avoid tea coffee or any stimulant substance after 4/5 pm.
Consult psychiatrist
Consult immediately madam