I feel sleepy but i can't fall asleep
I have been experiencing this problem from almost 2 weeks. I feel tired and sleepy but as soon as i lay down i can't fall asleep. I am usually up till 4:30 5 or sometimes 6. Then I sleep and wake up around 10 or 11 in the morning. I am not consuming alcohol, Yes I do smoke occasionally but not like an addict.

How's your predominant mood since last 2 weeks..Your energy level..your interest in previous enjoyable activities..etc. .gather these details and Consult a Psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and Management of the case... early morning insomnia could be because of Depression..or just stressful period...ok..

Legs fall asleep while sitting on toilet