Shoui blade pain
Having pain in the shoulder blades and below the arm I am feeling the same pain.While bowling in cricket match I experienced the pain Thanks

Gentle shoulder stretching. Core strengthing Exercises

+198
Chat with a doctor
Give rest to ur shoulder joint. Avoid stressful movement of shoulder joint. Start Physiotherapy
Avoid strain full activity and stretching exercise of shoulder.
Meet physiotherapists
Hi.. Your shoulder blade pain is due to some dysfunction in the neck... Do lot of icing.. Stretch your neck.. Do proper warmup before the game and proper cool down after the game.. Do some thoracic mobilisation exercises.. Hope this is helpful for you.. Kindly revert back to me incase you need any further help in this regard..