Relationship Anxiety and Depression
My partner feels disconnected with me. He doesn't like to spend time with me, doesn't feel compatible with me. Our intimacy has been impacted. He runs away from me. He doesn't feel being himself with me. Doing anything for me doesn't gives him happiness and he don't want to do those things naturally. There is no cuddling moments or intimate moments left between us. Previously everything was good inspite of small fights everything would get back on track. But now it seems nothing can be cured now as he has piled up on things against me and those things restrict him to be in this relationship.When I say this should end up then he is not ready for that too. Even I don't want any separation, but I am loosing my grip to hold this any longer. He asks me to give sometime and everything will fall back on track but I am unable to concentrate on any other things apart from this that my relationship has fallen apart. I am tired showing outer happiness to the world. I feel anxious about all this.

Hey you guys need relationship counseling things will work out have faith Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online
✓ You both need Relationship or couple counselling. ✓ E-counselling will be able to not only help but also diagnose any hidden problem of Depression or Anxiety affecting any one of you (if at all). ✓ Consult online on practo for the detailed Evaluation and E-counselling. ✓ Meanwhile read below information to gain more knowledge about your problems. ARTICLE ON ANXIETY DISORDERS ************************************ Link - https://www.facebook.com/248570438890194/posts/534208810326354/ Anxiety is a normal emotion when a task overwhelms you at a given time. It leads to increased activation of our sympathetic nervous system. Activation of sympathetic nervous system causes - 1. Increased and intense beating of our heart (felt as palpitations. 2. Gastro-intestinal system problems like acidity, gas, heaviness of abdomen or pain/tightness. 3. Our hands and feet/legs Shiver 4. We sweat more, you must have felt that salty Brow. 5. Blood vessels throughout our body constrict and so body becomes cold. That's why cold sweat is a manifestation of anxiety. 6. We breathe faster, many people hyperventilate. Lot of Air goes in the Gastro-intestinal system known as Aerophagia. This may cause bloating and Gas. 7. Many people faint because of Vaso-vagal Syncope during extreme stress. 8. Increased restlessness in our body and mind. This is all well if it happens for a minute or two but anxiety that is prolonged and present without a known trigger (even when nothing overwhelms you), that is unnecessary, excessive in relation to the situation concerned, then it starts taking shape of an ANXIETY DISORDER. Most anxiety Disorders are diagnosed if symptoms persist for more than 3 MONTHS. Definitely anxiety problems that last less than 3 months may also make a person suffer if the anxiety is severe, continuous and impairs day to day functioning and hence may require treatment depending on Degree of impairment. 33% people suffer from an anxiety disorder at some point of there life. Very few seek medical attention. Many people suffer from Psycho-somatic symptoms of anxiety without realizing they are experiencing anxiety. A young person suffers from panic disorder but is focused on his racing heart. He is experiencing palpitations , a somatic symptom of anxiety. It is known by the name of cardiac neurosis. A young girl has a choking sensation, rapid breathing during a panic attack. This is known as Psychological choking and Hyperventilation. Increased Muscle tension in the body can lead to pain and aches anywhere and everywhere in the body Some people experience painful chest burning or reflux disease because of constant stress. Still others can develop peptic ulcers due to stress known as Stress Ulcers. Many other people suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic constipation, Chronic diarrhoea or alternating diarrhoea and constipation due to stress. A Detailed Description of each and every psycho-somatic symptom involving every one of our physiological systems/body organ systems is beyond the scope of this article. So we have learned that anxiety does not cause only psychological trouble but it can affect our body/physiology and can cause any physical symptom known to mankind. As every symptom physical or psychological is ultimately felt and interpreted by the brain. If your tests are negative and you still suffer from physical symptoms then the cause of your problems may be stress, anxiety and Depression. Prolonged Stress responses and anxiety can also give rise to many physical problems apart from Clinical Depression. It weakens immune system. People are more likely to get an infection at times of stress and anxiety. Anxiety can lead to irritability and anger, Constant Anger is a 5 times stronger risk factor for heart Disease than other factors like hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes according to the greatest Cohort Study (Framhimgam Study) in the field of cardiology. Anxiety can cause and Worsen non communicable diseases like Hypertension, Diabetes, heart disease. BE AWARE OF ANXIETY DISORDERS, THEY ARE REAL AND THEIR SUFFERING IS REAL. AGAIN A PERSON EXPERIENCING MILD ANXIETY SHOULD NOT COACH OTHER PEOPLE WITH SEVERE AND HIGHLY IMPAIRING ANXIETY DISORDERS. RECOGNIZE AND CONSULT A SPECIALIST. SHED THE STIGMA. !! Major Depressive Disorder. (MDD) ************************************ Due to constant stress your body and mind is not able to function the way it normally does. When this problem increases it can lead to the state of depression. It happens due to decrease in certain neuro-transmitter chemicals released in your brain like - Serotonin, Nor-epinephrine and Dopamine. Different brain and body functions controlled by these neuro-transmitters are affected that  result in many behavioral and physical symptoms. If it is not timely treated it can cause memory problems and suicidal ideation in future. It also changes your behavior, memory, attention and energy levels. It can alter your personality/ temperament and can cause social difficulties in your relationships, job difficulties at your work. There are many effects of Stress and Depression on your physical health also like your immune system, gastrointestinal system and sexual function are all adversely affected due to depression. Read this article to know more https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532188303861738&id=248570438890194 Warm Regards, DR RAHUL KANSAL MBBS (AIIMS, New Delhi) MD (University of California Los Angeles UCLA - USA) Neuro-psychiatrist Sexologist & De-addiction Expert & Holistic Physician. HOSPITAL ADDRESS - KANSAL HOSPITAL 120/238, Sector 12, Aggarwal Farm,  Mansarovar,  Jaipur - 302020
Couple counselling required, suggest E-counselling by practo.
I could learn that you are going through a tough time. Best option will be to have a Marital therapy. In case he is not willing to come to treatment, you attending individual sessions with a therapist will be of help....
meet a psychologist or psychiatrist
I would suggest to introspect that what is going wrong, what are the reasons for the fights and disconnection, why he is not enjoying your company now ,is there any particular behaviour or habit of yours which is offending him that you are not aware about, from where all of this has started. What is lacking in the relationship, try to understand your partner's needs or expectations, figure it out what is bothering him and what changes you should do from your side. Try to Work on your understanding and communication part.
you can go for couple Counselling or individual Counselling session with a Trained Psychologist.
Hi...rather than holding the grip tightly give urselves some space atleast for some days so that the issues shade off, apart from being piled up .Don't try to concentrate continuously to set the things .
consult psychiatrist for marital therapy which helps you guys.
Consult a psychiatrist for evaluation and marriage counselling
Avoid fighting over small matters Have a 3 to 5 days holidays when ever u are free.