Regarding teeth cleaning

I wanted to know how much it will cost to clean my teeth, I can see depositions on the back on my teeth need that to be cleaned and also the side effects !

Doctor Answers (7) on Regarding teeth cleaning

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
There are no side effects of teeth cleaning and it should be done at regular intervals as prescribed by the dentist for best gum health..... the cost of this treatment, just like any other treatment, will vary from dentist to dentist and can range from 500 to 2000...... polishing of the teeth is an optional additive procedure which improves oral hygiene maintenance in the future..... Regards.....
Hi..it costs around 600-800 based on deposits. Regards
Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
Cost varies from case to case.Generally it starts from Rs 500. Do flossing .It is a very good habit & it shud b done by everyone everyday after everymeal. Your toothbrush is not able to clean the spaces in between the teeth that thoroughly, that's y you need to do flossing & yes it does not create any space between the teeth because its very very less in thickness, just like a thread, but yes using toothpicks or pins in between the teeth can definately increase the spaces in between your tooth.
Flossing
Dr. Ankit Jain Delhi | Dentist
Scaling ( Professional cleaning) of teeth is done to remove calculus and plaque from teeth. It usually costs 1500-3500 depending upon the condition of your teeth. Possible side effects:- No major side effects are known except for a little bit of sensitvity for 2-3 days. For further opinion feel free to contact Arham dental care, Delhi
Hello..cost varies for doctor to doctor and there may be slight sensitvity for few after scaling.
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Depends on the doctor how much he charges.  Could be from 1000 to 4000..  No side effects at all.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. Manav Kalra Delhi | Prosthodontist
There are no side effects to clean teeth. It will cost 2500