Red rashes inside mouth
I have been having red rashes inside my mouth all over. i can see no ulcers as such but only red rashes on side of tongue and inside wall of cheeks It has been quite a while since this problem. Also sometimes i feel better but it has not vanished completely since 1 month i am unable to comsume food items which have more salt or spice

Hi , have you changed your tooth paste or moth wash recently ? Do you have any medical history?

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+179
Chat with a dentist
Hello Is here any history of any habits it will be better if you post a picture here