Recommend Badminton
I have cervical spondylitis and bulged disc at C4 & C5. There is lac of physical exercise and how I have a border line high cholesterol. The general walking might not jelp at this point. I want to join badminton. Is this rexommended for my orthopedic problem. Will it improve my condition or worse the condition.

You should play any game of your choice under supervision of a trained coach ..
If there is still pain avoid playing now. Get relieved of the pain, do muscle strengthening exercises daily and start your sport activities gradually. You will need some lifestyle modification to prevent recurrence.
Depends on how severe your symptoms are at this point. If you dont have significant pain, you can go ahead. Physical exercise improves the muscle strength and helps your neck and back
Hi I would rather first examine you first and then decide how to go about this question. If clinically you are not too bad then my treatment advice would be in 3 steps Step1 Reduce pain and make it go with medication, physio, rest and cool packs Step2 once pain goes then toning muscles Step3 Strengthen the weak muscles Then you can do any sports of your choice Hope it helps
Yes of course you can play badminton if you don’t have any symptoms Before opting to play badminton, make sure you precondition(strengthen) your core muscles of your neck and back
It will neither improve nor worsen. But if you enjoy the game, go ahead and play