Rapid weight loss, omega3

Hello doctor, I'm on my weight loss regime. For the past five days, I'm working out regular at the gym. I'm using salmon omega3 fatty acids three times a day, in the form of soft gels. I'm consuming nearly 800 grams of wheat in the form of chapatis, which means nearly 3500 calories every day. I lost two kgs of weight within five days. Is it healthy to lose two kgs in five days? Now what should I do? Should I increase my food intake or should I decrease my physical activities? Help me. Thank you.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

U are following a crash diet . u require 23 KGS weight loss. Through crash diet once u achieve weight loss it will bounce back. Rather than this have natural diet and exercise to lose which will be permanent. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 1 yrs exp Hyderabad
You are taking salmon gel supplements! That was not required initially. If you are doing heavy workout then calories mentioned are not a bar! But I suggest you decrease your workout as well as change pattern of your meal. Loosing weight only through diet is different. And loosing weight via. supplements is different. Any how if you try diet without supplementing, you will understand the difference. 800 grams of wheat in one day, don't have any logic. It is as crash diet to you. What about other nutrients?. Firstly include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet, minimise carbohydrate intake. Wheat and wheat products have gluten in it. Which may cause some adverse effects. Again this depend on person to person. Any other queries or if want to take proper balanced diet plan appointment, can also message me personally.