Protien intake.

Hi, I am working out in gym from past 3 months and my goal is to get lean body and good stamina. My gym trainer suggest that I need to start regular nutrition and have to start with protein intake. I know that protein intake is essential for people who do workout and I am planning to start with whey protein. However I am still in confusion if it's safe and it'll not result in any side effects... Any suggestions will help me a lot. Thanks in advance..
views-icons 37 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Protien intake.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight...... Go natural....