Protein supplement advice
Is dymatize iso 100 good for lactose sensitive person. I am not lactose intolerant but suffered some problems with whey protein which was mixture of isolates and concentrates. Problems were acne and increase in stomach size.

You need to have proper lactose free diet . write me on personal chat for counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+197
Chat with a dietician
Hi, hope you are well. Yes any formula which has isolates are good for patients with lactose intolerance. Acne etc. Is your body reacting to excess protein in your system. Have lots of fluid. Hope this helps.