Protein supplement
Is taking of protein supplement good or not and which protein supplement should I take. My body type is ectomorph.

Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Hello Sir....your protein requirements usually are 1.0 gm/ kg body weight plus/ minus any medical condition......whether to take protein supplements or not depends on how much protein are you taking in daily meals and what are your requirements......if diet is providing enough than there is no need....but if diet consists less and your requirements are more than you may need to take protein supplements.......whenever you are taking protein supplements, please make sure that it is manufactured by reputed pharma company and has undergone R&D.