Protein powder for women

Please suggest a good protein powder that doesnt have any side effects on women. Iam skinny so i started going to gym. I have been doing strength exercises. Since i started lifting weights i was asked to take protein powder. Please suggest a protein powder thats friendly on women and has zero side effects ..

Doctor Answers (4) on Protein powder for women

Fatima Radhanpurwala
8 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello, It's good you have started gyming and thus your need more  protien too, but for us to prescribe any protien supplements we need to know present protien intake of the person,  and hence after that we can prescribe sutible supplements so that there is no protien excess. So kindly contact the professional doe the detail advice. I can help you out for the same too.
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
11 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello welcome - I can advice to start with PROTINEX with two times one at breakfast & next at evening or at bed time. @ 20gm two times total 40gm provde you apporsmately 400kcal or similar type which you can calculate seeing on the body of the supplement packet.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
9 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
What is your height and weight.supplements will have side effects. Prefer natural diet rather than supplements to get good nutrition and energy
Ms. Shikha Mishra
9 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
First of all for healthy weight gain 3 things are important 1- diet 2-exercise 3-supplement. So if you want proper results you need to focus on all these things. Whey protein is good option as post workout meal, also eat good pre workout meal  for good energy ...like sandwich, egg and toast, fruit smoothie, etc For personalised counseling you can contact me. All the best Thanks