Oziva protein n herbs
Mam I went through YouTube I got a product called oziva protein n herbs is it safe to consume willl it help me in weight loss

Dear friend, Kindly don’t use any supplements just by seeing ad or promos. Protein powders alone won’t do wonders. If its needed there is nothing wrong in using. For that consult a dietician who can assess your nutrition requirement. For personalised assessment and customised diet plan ,contact directly via practo for consultation or visit my insta page “rm.nutrition4all” for more information. Regards Remya Rajan
Hello, your body doesnot need such supplements it might have a side effect in later stages as every body is different. Dont use shortcuts for weightloss.
consult me to have a healthy diet plan for weight loss
Don't take supplements for reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
u can reduce your weight 5 kg within one month through online consultation.
Hello, Dear it is always advisable to take your nutrients in their natural form. If you want to include good protein you can consume soya chunks / lentils/sprouts/ egg whites . Salads like rajma salad/lobiya salad/kalachana salad Make rotis out of missi atta (50% besan+ 50% wheat)
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi its unsafe to use such products seen from youtube... please consult doctor before using any kind of such products relating to protein powders or whatever..from online.. Request not to take or consume products from youtube or online...take doctors opinion before trying to use any such product.. it's not at all suggested to do so... recommendation is ; don't go for online products and believe in such gimmicks ... if you want to use any products kindly first take opinion from doctor and then accordingly you can go ahead.. thankyou
These are not needed. We will surely help you with this. We need to discuss all the things like your easy to get meal options and lifestyle then we can suggest further. Choose direct consultation for proper guidance
You should share all ingredients and other details of product, to see it properly and count the nutrients value
Mam pls contact through practo app for proper advise and guidance
Hi Please contact on practo. Dt.Shazia Majid newyoubyshazia.knowyourfood.in
Not sure of these products, please  connect  for further  consultation
Oziva products has approximately 22 gms protein in 32 gms of the product. Also the quality of the protein cannot be sure of. Try to include the required amount of protein from the natural sources - non veg foods, egg, soya products, lentils and milk products. Or go for other authentic protein brands.
Have your protein requirements planned and monitored under the guidance of and expert to have the maximum benefit of proteins without side affects.
Excess protein intake can have kidney load and harm the renal system.