Protein X Review & Effect

Hello Doctor, I and my family are vegetarian. Sometimes due to work and other engagements it is not possible to take milk and other vegetarian Protein diet. One of my friend suggested Protein X as a supplement for protein needs. Please let me know if this is a right suggestion. What should be the duration for which Protein X can be taken in a stretch? Does it have side effects for Adults like me and my sister who is 27 years old?

Doctor Answers (2) on Protein X Review & Effect

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti Hyderabad | General Physician
Avoid protein powders unless prescribed by doctor.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... I went through your query in detail.... Kindly avoid any protein supplements, as they do have lots of side effects.... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake....