Possible to reduce fat???

Hi doc. Is it possible to reduce belly fat and get a shape to your body ? I can do cardio exercise but diet impossible to me its completely impossible. I m foody guy i m veggie and i eat burger pizza once in while and chat pani puri but daily i eat normal home made food. And i drink tea one cup a day. Anybody is there who can help me in this? I really have very bad shape of my body. I have no shape to my chest and my tummy is big and my back structure is very down i look ugly . help me ? Tell me anything to do but please dont tell me that stop eating this or that. I do alot of workout i run almost 5km daily non stop but food i love food. Plz i wanna reduce fat of my tummy and back

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need you reduce 5 KGS only surely inch loss is also possible but you need to choose properly in food being foody is not problem but learn yo choose .I can help to achieve inch loss
Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Hi To gain anything u need to compromise on some U need not just stop what u love but need to limit n chanelise the way u have Get started with luke  warm water empty stomach each morning Go for small frequent meals.. No empty stomach Breakfast shud be full n dinner shud be in minimum No package food n cold things Reduce liquid after sunset Drink water before meal n after an hour of each meal..preferably luke  warm Exercise regularly not only for weight loss but it shud be a habit for healthy living. For further query pls feel free to contact me