Physical weakness ,

Weakness,sleep more than 10 hr. Mental retardation , muscle weakness , joint pain , muscle pain , don't like to eat anything, like to sleep all the day though I am a student of XII Sc. I can't read in night as my friend can do ; due to my weakness I would like to sleep fast. Nausea is another problem .I can't stay well without MONTECULAST drug a day . I lost my weight a little to ... What should i do ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Physical weakness ,

Dt. Neeraj Mehra Chandigarh | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello's very important for you to cope up with your weakness as you are at the stage where you need to concentrate on your studies..high protein diet is good for you..try small frequent meals.. I.e 6-7 Times a day..low fat and light foods are good
Include milk and milk products, soya, pulses in ur diet use moderate amount of spices and to add extra flavor use lemon, black pepper and roasted cumin powder your food