Phimosis (tight foreskin)
Hello doctor I have phimosis. I consulted it to a urologist and he advised me to go for circumcision. But I fear opretions. I asked for some other treatment. But he told that situation is too tight. So can there be some other option. Are stitches are also done after circumcision in adults? How much time of bed rest is needed? How many days it will take to cure permanently?

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homoeopath 18 yrs exp Delhi

Sir homoeopathic medicines can make the phimosis well and operation can be avoided.u can personally come to the Clinic or call us up we will see the lesion and will give you a medicine which will benefit phimosis in 6 to 12 months
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Go far circumcision don't worry no pain surgeon take care.
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 12 yrs exp Chandigarh
A circumcision is a simple solution for tight foreskin and its not something to be worried / scared of.

Phimosis after circumcision Phimosis treatment without surgery How to get rid of phimosis