Phimosis foreskin

Im 22 years old suffering from phimosis type 3. Urinating is normal. Glance is fully covered with screen. Please Recommend the steroid ointments cream which i can easily get from chemist Thank you.
views-icons 256 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 3 yrs exp Chennai
Hi You are suffering from tight foreskin and the treatment in your age will be operation called circumcision. Steroid creams will not work but if keen on it then try hydrocortisone cream or betamethasone cream.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?