I am having phimosis
I am having phimosis i can't retract my foreskin through penis glands because lot of tissues/chords attached to tip of penis almost around the hole of the penis at tip. i have heard that the solution of this is circumcision or may be other i don't know. just wanted to check how much price it will cost if i go for circumcision and what is whole process and time it will take and will circumcision have any pros/cons ? i live in noida near delhi.

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

The treatment is circumcision. The cost however can vary from hospital to hospital. Usually its a day care procedure and you can be up and about the same day.