false

Urinary Problems

Loading..

default

Piles with pain at side

Piles for 1 week. With the history of 3-4 years but doesn't last for 2-3 days. Now after stools nearby area of piles pain a lot...even walking and sitting give pains .

20 Views hidden

default

Dont know why she is cry

I think she has Worms problem in stomach. Because she is crying only night times while rubbing on back side. Today i have used zentel syrup also. She is still crying. Please suggest which doctor is best for this problem.

34 Views hidden

default

Fart more during sleep...

I have fart Problem during sleep with sound and no bad smell. I wont get Fart in Public or assleep.and I feel to go to toilet but I only fart with no sound and no smell then my stomach feels empty

28 Views hidden

default

Frequent Urination

I have the urge to pee throughout the day.Even If I had peed I still feel the urge.It almost takes me 5 mins to pee everytime and it is annoying when I have to go out because that fear remains.

21 Views hidden

default

Irritation during urine

Hi, My brother is feeling irritaion while going for urine and mild pain and somewhat feverish as well.can you please provide him some solution.

23 Views hidden

default

Is this follicutilus?

Sir i have this red opening and its not painfull.... But it discharge foul smell liquid sometime in very less quantity and its not healing Since 25 days...It not painfull... On practo i asked dr. He Saw the pic and told that it may be follicutilus.... But its a week since i am apllying mupirocin ointment its almost same.kindly help

29 Views hidden

default

Urinating frequently

Frequency DurIng day time is 40-45 minutes and during night 2-4 hours. I am advised to take veltam- .40 daily at bedtime after meals in August S creatinine checked it was 1.00 Sugar fasting 75 After meals it was 141 I am also having HTN and taking Asomex D for that please guide me how to reduce urination

30 Views hidden

default

Freequent urine problem

In a long time I having face freequent urine problem.a day in morning time 10minute break urine coming.and it goes 3hours.and afternoon3pm start this problem.this time Urine coming so fast and large quantity.and bladder full so fast.I having felling huge bladder presue.4to 5hours this problem stay.what can I do.Any surgery need

27 Views hidden

default

Urge to urination

Sir, I feel urge to urinate every few minutes, whether I drink water or not. Even I give much time to urination but still some drops are left inside. The urinary tract is very weak. This problem is taking a toll on my health. Please help me.

46 Views hidden

default

Overactive bladder

I have an overactive bladder and i am on medication. .urge to urinate is reduce but i leak when i streach my legs. I am doing keges from last 2 weeks even in kegel some times i leak a very little .so can kegels help to stop this leakage permanently and can overactive bladeer can be cured permanently or completly

34 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS