Urinary Problems

default

Nature cure of phimosis

Sir Is there any natural or home remedial for phimosis. I do not want to go for surgical process at this age. Kindly suggest a suitable solution
287 Views hidden
default

Problem with fore skin.

Hi Doctors, I am 36 years and having history of diabaties since 7 yrs.These days I am facing a problem of pulling back my fore skin.I found few cuts on the fore skin.It is pain full to pull back the fore skin. Kindly recommend a treatment for the same.I had faced the same problem prior.
91 Views hidden
default

Phimosis treatment

I want to make a treatment for my phimosis problem. So i want to know regarding treatment process: >how the do treatment? >what are the different options to treat phimosis? >how much time it take to heal up? >what precautions i have to take after treatment? >after treatment is it requires rest? Because I work in software company. I am available for only Saturdays and Sundays.
222 Views hidden
default

ALD SGPT Liver

I have SGPT 135, and I was alcoholic and left alcohol just 1 week before. Right now taking Udiliv 300 and want to reduce SGPT ASAP.
41 Views hidden
default

Prostate problem urine re

My father prostate was 86 gm psa 8.6 last year, now it 70 gm and psa 6.6 but his urine has stopped and is on catheter now. Doc after examining said it is hard and suggest for biopsy before TURP now. Other tests are normal. He had angioplasty in 2004 but normal now. Will he have any problem in biopsy.
24 Views hidden
default

Bladder problem

I'm very sensitive to cold and physical exercise. I'm getting a lot of pain in my bladder. I've been thru test and scans, healing with hyaluron acid, nothing helps.
41 Views hidden
default

Urethral Stricture

Hi sir, I have undergone cystoscopy before 9months and I'm doing dilation in home on daily basis. Suddenly while doing dilation it's getting stuck at certain distance, is it symptoms of forming Stricture again? But i could able to urinate, if this is a symptoms of forming Stricture again what precaution can be taken before it gets into worst situation please suggest me what precaution have to be taken and what is the way to cure this permanently... Thanks in advance.
33 Views hidden
default

Pain in clitoris

Every time i urinate it feels like my clitoris is gonna explode, there is very sharp pain for a minute in the clitoria area and lower abdomen. The pain is extreme but subsides in minutes. Mild pain remains in adbomen even after urination.
7720 Views hidden
default

Is matrubation weak the urinary bladder?

I have a problem of frequently urination and i just fell that it come out this will experience more when i am in croud i take the medicines from urologist but not effect on my frequent urination i am very scared on my health some of my friends says that this is because of maturbation plz help me what should i do
87 Views hidden
default

Urine RBC 2-3HPF

I got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.
7115 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS