false
Loading..

default

Acute epododorchetis

Iam suffering from Acute epododorchetis from last 2 months, First month I observed that it reducing , after medication changed by the doctor, it reversed and become acute, Do I need to test TB, cancer or anything because I am afraid a lot .

15 Views hidden

default

Frequent urination

Frequent urination problem and pain ,in culture and sensitivity found pseudomonas species what to do now please tell

27 Views hidden

default

Gynec chechup after 40s

Hello Mam...I m 43 yr old female, wanted to ask u what tests shd I do after mu 40s..? I have regular periods and no prblems as yet only occasional smell in my discharge...

37 Views hidden

default

Urine problem

Hello doctor, My grandmother is in Mumbai and she has urine problem from past few months...she feel very uneasy in evening time. Need your assistance...if possible can I get appointment on Monday

38 Views hidden

default

Medicine for UTI

I consulted a doctor last year because my pee left a stinging sensation. She recommended me medicines and as soon as I took it, things got back to normal. However, the issue arose again now and I need to know the medicines for the same as I have lost my prescription. Thank you

38 Views hidden

default

Urge to urinate frequent

I am feeling little discomfort during urination for last 4-5 days.. even after completing urination I have a feeling of urinating again but nothing comes out.. I also saw little blood coming out through urine once.. and this discomfort is not occurring throughout the day, it is happening only sometimes.. is this due to any infection? What step I have to take to cure this problem? Please advise..

61 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Low urine output

Sir actually i am suffering low urine output it takes a long time during urine what should i do . ...

26 Views hidden

default

Can't pass complete urine

I feel like urinating every time wenever I go to urinate I can't urinate completely and my urine burns and I have a mild pain while urinating as if something is stuck it's happening since 2 days .

56 Views hidden

default

Urination problem,

I am unable to hold urination. Have to go pee several time even after urination i feel some part of urination is still not empty fully. Suffering from bed wetting during night mean unable to hold urination and drops of pee coming out regularly. Apart from this I am too thin. unable to gain weight.

32 Views hidden

default

I need solution forPiles

My dad was suffering from piles problem very severely in 2010 .he used to have blood motions and condition was very critical . so,we went for surgery and doctor removed some part of the skin. again after 6 years i.e in 2016 this month again this problem arises morning after going to motion he's suffering from pain for almost 3 to 4 hours. Can anyone suggest some treatment and proper diet please

31 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS