false

Urinary Problems

Loading..

default

Pin worms in me

I have this wriggling feeling in my anus sometimes at night. Is it possible that I have pinworms? I am aware that only kids have them, but I have an itchy anus and I have this wriggling feeling at night. I am too embarrassed to go see a doctor about it. Is there any way I can make sure I have them? Is there any over the counter medication that I can have?

11 Views hidden

default

Brownish urine stomuache

Burning sensation while urine, stomuch pain ,brown color urine yestrday,today little better color. Stomuch ache still exists now.stomuch ache is more Problem started from yestrday

26 Views hidden

default

I am facing burning senst

I have a multiple kidney stones of 2- 3 mm and i am facing burning sensation, pain and blockage problem in my urine from last 3 years

17 Views hidden

default

Short Breath- Urinating

At times when as usual i go for urinating, i feel short breath while urinating. This problem is not very frequent, last i had felt 5 months back & i don't have any medical history. Probable cause & remedies? Which Dr. to be consulted if recommended? Thanks!

23 Views hidden

default

Have lower abdomen pain

Hi ..i m sayanti..i have little urine prob means..when i finished my toilet.may be it totally not in outside..becoz my panty has very bad smell like urine has thr..i change my panty again and again that's why but after 3 to 4 hrs again smell comes..so pls give me some suggestion i can't understand why it is happening..

44 Views hidden

default

Urine infection

I m facing this problem from back one year within two to three months gaps. I suffer urine infection and consulted many gynecologist.it get cures but then happens again. Burning sensation,pain,droplets of urine and feel so cold at that time.

37 Views hidden

default

Pain during urination

Since last nite I facing problem a burning pain during urinating And between each 15 min I feel for go to washroom its very panic for me

26 Views hidden

default

Pain in kidney

Pain in kidney And also pain for urine More pain after morning and pain for chest and back side of body

23 Views hidden

default

Ureter stone of size 12*6

Please suggest that whether surgery is the only way for treatment. I consulted some of the doctors but they are in favor of surgery, I feel that there can be other ways for treatment like laser or some device which can be inserted to take it out. Please view the report and suggest me the most effective way . Thanks Sir/Madam

15 Views hidden

default

Hard bump near urinal

There is hard painful bump near urinal and rashes on both side at bikini area. rashes have reduced after applying sopramysin but Bump has grown and there is friction when I walk.

29 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS