Tight foreskin

When it is erect, i can't pull back my foreskin, it kinda hurts when i try to pull it back. I need some help. When i reach the intimacy point, it feels really tight down there and i feel very uncomfortable and all i do is just calm down to reach normal. I want to have a normal life, and i can't ignore this anymore.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tight foreskin

Dr. Hitesh Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
During erection the head or the glans of the penis further expands in size and the current state of elasticity of your foreskin do not allow it to smoothly unfold. This gives you pain and discomfort.
Try pulling behind regularly after bath and washing inside initial during flaccid state and after few days during erection. Surgery for circumcision can be avoided in your case unless it turns out to be an extreme case of phimosis.
if you cant help yourself visit a sexologist.
Dr. Vinay Gupta Bilaspur | Sexologist
It's very common problem, known as phimosis. It cause painful retraction during erect state. U  consult a surgeon or urologist in ur area. U may require operation known as circumscion. Its a minor operation.